ENJOY THE AUTUMN IN BERGEN. STAY SEVERAL NIGHTS AND GET A DISCOUNT ON THE ENTIRE STAY!
Stay in the center of Bergen City Center with proximity to the iconic Bryggen, the town mountains Fløyen and Ulriken and otherwise what the city has to offer this winter.
Check in at a trendy design hotel and treat yourself to a pleasant stay in beautiful Bergen this autumn. During the months of September and October the days become shorter, the air fresher, the food more correct and the colors more varied.
Autumn is the season for experiences and good food. Bergen offers the ideal combination of nature, culture and interesting city experiences.
As a Magic Hotels guest you also get good discounts on shopping in select stores. See the 'Fixed benefits' page for more information.
- 2 nights and get a -23% discount
- 3 nights and get a -28% discount
- 4 nights and get a -33% discount
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The offer is for valid all Magic Hotels
- Booking period from June 17, 2020 through September 30, 2020.
- Staying period from September 01 until October 31, 2020.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Limited numbers of rooms available.
- High speed Wi-Fi included.
- *Must be paid at time of booking and cannot be canceled, changed or refunded. See new booking conditions.
- Breakfast is included at Magic Hotel Korskirken and at Magic Hotel Solheimsviken, for breakfast options at Magic Hotel Kløverhuset and Magic Hotel Xhibition - see below:
- Have yourself a nice breakfast at Solbrød (bakery) on the 1st floor of Magic Hotel Xhibition right by the self-check-in between 10am and 9am from Monday to Saturday.
- Fast and affordable breakfast food on the go with fresh baguettes at Big Bite on the 1st floor of Xhibition from 9am from Monday to Saturday or at Big Bite Kløverhuset from 10am between Monday to Saturday.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet at Villa Blanca / Magic Hotel Korskirken for only NOK 165,- per person (a short two minute walk from the hotel).
- Always free coffee and tea at the hotel reception for our guests.
Photo: Bergen Reiselivslag / Girish Chouhan, Gjertrud Coutinho , Bergen Reiselivslag / Robin Strand