Published: 17.03.2020. Updated: 20.08.2020.
Dear guests and friends,
It is with regret that we have to announce that we have had to temporarily suspend the operation at some of our Magic Hotels based on the situation we are all in regarding Covid-19.
The following hotels are temporarily closed:
- Magic Hotel Xhibition
- Magic Hotel Kløverhuset
- Magic Hotel Solheimsviken
* We are following the situation closely and changes will be announced. Magic Hotel Korskirken is open.
Guests who have booked rooms at the hotels which are closed will be contacted directly and will be transferred to Magic Hotel Korskirken. If you have any questions about an order after this date, you can contact the hotel by email, or use the Contact form
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause for some of our guests. We wish you all well in this critical time, and that we may soon welcome you back to our hotel which is now closed when the conditions allows it. Take care of each other.
Please note that Magic Hotel Korskirken is open.
Changes in cancellation terms according to new entry rules to Norway for foreign citizens
We adjust the cancellation terms in accordance with the Government's decision to close the borders for foreign nationals who will travel to Norway, for the bookings that have been made directly through the hotel either by mail or online.
For bookings through third party channels such as booking.com etc, you must contact them directly.
This applies during the period of entry prohibition applies. We are continuously updating our terms based on the current instructions from the Government.
New bookings – Free rebooking
Security Procedures - Covid-19
In these times, our focus is on following the guidelines that are set to limit further transmission of the corona virus. Our hotels have an extra focus on the safety picture for guests and staff.
If a situation arises where a guest or employee is suspected of being infected with the COVID-19 virus, we will follow instructions from the health authorities. Bergen Municipality has its own emergency preparedness that is distributed for those cases. Our staff have been instructed in how to best deal with the prevailing situation as well as how to best avoid infection.
For our hotel Magic Hotel Korskirken which is opened and in normal operation the following applies:
This is what we do to create security for our employees and for you as a guest:
- We follow guidelines and recommendations from local health authorities
- All our guests should start our visit using anticbac set up at the reception, and follow up on information provided, and follow the hygiene advices that is set.
- All our staff have received information and guidelines on how to deal with possible and actual infection cases.
- Regular disinfection of common areas at our hotels, such as reception, elevator, toilets, and lobby area.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces at our hotels, such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons
- Antibac is available in public areas of all our hotels
- Breakfast is delivered in packages after regulation from the health authorities
What we and you can do to prevent infection:
- Adhere to the quarantine rules
- Avoid hand greeting, kissing and hugging.
- Keep away from others (min 1 meter), both at work, outdoors and anywhere else where you are.
- Good hand and cough -hygiene, try to avoid to touch yourself in the face.
We take all necessary precautions to make our staff and guests feel safe while staying or visiting one of our hotels.
More information about travelling and links to the authorities:
This page will be updated when new information on advice or guidelines from relevant health authorities is available.