Published: 17.03.2020. Last updated: 12.04.2021
Dear guests and friends,
The following hotels are temporarily closed
- Magic Hotel Xhibition
- Magic Hotel Kløverhuset
- Magic Hotel Solheimsviken
- Magic Hotel Korskirken
It is with regret that we have to announce that we have had to temporarily suspend the operation at our Magic Hotels based on the situation we are all in regarding Covid-19. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause for some of our guests. We wish you all well in this time, and look forward to welcome you back to our hotels.
For all new bookings: Free rebooking
In these times, our focus is on following the guidelines that are set to limit further transmission of the corona virus. Our hotels have an extra focus on the safety picture for guests and staff.
This is what we do to create security for our employees and for you as a guest:
- We follow guidelines and recommendations from local health authorities
- All our guests should start our visit using hand sanitizer that is set up at the reception, and follow up on information provided, and follow the hygiene advices that is set.
- All our staff have received information and guidelines on how to deal with possible and actual infection cases.
- Regular disinfection of common areas at our hotels, such as reception, elevator, toilets, and lobby area.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces at our hotels, such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons
- Hand sanitizer is available in public areas in all our hotels
- Pre booked seating for breakfast. Exposed areas are being disinfected with sanitizer between each seating. Breakfast can also be delivered in packages.
What we and you can do to prevent infection:
- Adhere to the quarantine rules
- Avoid hand greeting, kissing and hugging.
- Keep away from others (min 1 meter), both at work, outdoors and anywhere else where you are.
- Good hand and cough -hygiene, try to avoid to touch yourself in the face.
We take all necessary precautions to make our staff and guests feel safe while staying or visiting one of our hotels.
More information about travelling and links to the authorities:
Guests who have booked rooms at the hotels that are closed will be contacted directly. If you have any questions you can contact the hotel by email, or use the Contact Form. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes for some of our guests and we hope that we can soon welcome you back to our hotels where we are dedicated every day to create good guest experiences.
Changes in cancellation terms according to new entry rules to Norway for foreign citizens
We adjust the cancellation terms in accordance with the Government's decision to close the borders for foreign nationals who will travel to Norway, for the bookings that have been made directly through the hotel either by mail or online.
For bookings through third party channels such as booking.com etc, you must contact them directly.
This applies during the period of entry prohibition applies. We are continuously updating our terms based on the current instructions from the Government.
For all new bookings is it Free rebooking
This page will be updated when new information on advice or guidelines from relevant health authorities is available.